There are three ways to exit from NSE unlisted shares with us.
1. From our Website
The first way to exit your investment in unlisted shares of NSE is through our website. There are the following steps to exit from unlisted shares
- Visit our our website UnlistedZone
- Click on the Unlisted Shares List
- A list of unlisted shares will appear with a searchable button. Now click on the search button and type in “NSE”.
- Scroll down and click on the green button to sell NSE unlisted shares.
- A form will pop up. Fill it out and submit it. Our team will reach out to you soon to close the deal.
2. From our CRM Portal
You can also exit from NSE unlisted shares through our CRM Portal. Follow the steps given
- Visit our website. UnlistedZone
- Go to the footer section and click on Unlistedzone Client Portal
- Login if you are registered already or you can create a new account to login.
- After successful login, complete your KYC by uploading your CMR copy and Pan card. You can now buy or sell unlisted shares available on the platform.
- Click on Shares
- You can NSE unlisted shares here by searching from the search bar. You can also see the historical performance of the share from the graph.
3. From our App
You can exit from unlisted shares of NSE through our app as well. Follow the steps given to exit your investment in NSE unlisted shares-
- Install our app, UnlistedZone from the Google Play Store.
- Register yourself and then login.
- Click on ‘More’ and upload your CMR copy.
- Click on “Check Prices’ and search for “NSE”. From here you can buy or sell NSE shares.
- Click on the “Sell” option.
- A form will be displayed. Fill in the form asking about the basic details and click on “Place Order.” The team at UnlistedZone will contact you and close the deal.